Hi!
Thanks for visiting my site. I'm Kara and I LOVE baking. I have been baking my grandmother's recipes since I can remember. Now I have a combination of my own recipes and my grandmothers (although most of them are still hers). For years friends and family told me I should sell my cakes, so here I am giving it a shot. This blog's main function is to show everyone some of what I have done so far, but I am always up for new challenges. Many of my recipes remind cake lovers of desserts they had growing up. If you are interested in ordering something just give me an email and we will work out the details! Thanks for visiting!

Friday, April 15, 2011

Coconut

In my opinion, if you are going to do something it needs to be done right. So this wonderfully moist cake is made with hand grated coconut! The inside is white cake which is covered in white icing and topped with as much coconut as possible.

1 comment: